Description of the position
Reporting to the Financial Auditor, the appliant will perform tasks related to the daily accounting of the company. The Accounting Clerk also assists in the administrative and operational organization of the office and plays a pivotal role in the follow-up of files with staff, clients and suppliers.
As an Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Perform accounts payable and receivable accounting;
- Enter invoices;
- Make payments to suppliers, collect payments from customers;
- Consolidate credit cards and verify related invoices;
- Manage account openings;
- Manage and maintain the sales files of the representatives and ensure the accuracy of the amounts in order to properly distribute the corresponding commissions;
- Enter data in Excel;
- Account for the receipt of certain materials;
- Replace the receptionist from 3:30 to 4:30 pm and during vacations;
- Any other related office duties.
- Possess a college diploma (D.E.C) in accounting, administration or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of accounting software such as Quickbooks;
- Experience of one year or more in a similar position;
- Fluency in French, both oral and written, advanced knowledge of English;
- Proficiency in the Office suite.
- Organizational skills and thoroughness;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Ability and interest in accounting;
- Autonomy, initiative and resourcefulness.
Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.